Terms of Service Affiliate Program
MF Technologies Ltd registered in England and Wales, Company number 13601877, address: Unit 63 Sussex Innovation Centre Science Park Square Brighton Sussex BN1 9SB, Governing Law in the UK, is the operator of Stunnerz.
References to “Stunnerz”, “we”, “our”, “us” are references to MF Technologies Ltd.
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of MF Technologies Ltd and its subsidiaries you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement).
Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Stunnerz as an Affiliate.
In these Terms of Service Affiliate Program, defined terms have the same meanings given to them in the Terms of Service.
The following terms will also apply to your use of STUNNERZ and you have explicitly agreed:
- Terms of Service – all general terms which any user of STUNNERZ is obliged to agree.
- Privacy Notice – which provides the terms with which STUNNERZ uses and store any personal data and other information we collect
- Content Terms and Compliance – which sets out the details under which a content is allowed in STUNNERZ and breach will result in closing the account and report to law enforcement authorities
- Standard Terms between Followers and Creators – which does not form part of the agreement with STUNNERZ. It sets out the agreement and transaction terms between a Follower and a Creator
The participation in the STUNNERZ Affiliate Program (Program) is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a fee on memberships purchased by individuals referred to STUNNERZ by an Affiliate website or Affiliate’s personal referrals.
Affiliate is an independent contractor, and nothing in this agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between Affiliate and MF Technologies Ltd.
By signing up for the Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
MF Technologies Ltd reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
- The Affiliate is authorized to promote on non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable basis STUNNERZ to its website visitors.
- You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the STUNNERZ site in social media platforms and offline classified ads.
- Each Party retain sole and exclusive ownership and control over its website and is solely responsible for maintaining and updating its own website
- Affiliates may use only the graphics and text provided by us or may create its own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation of any clause of the Terms of Service, Content Terms and Compliance and Privacy Notices.
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply anything besides currently authorized STUNNERZ services to the specific affiliate.
The parties will provide each other with relevant periodic reports of data relating to the value (subscribers, fees etc) derived from individual activities as described in this Agreement.
It is strictly forbidden to refer to ANY content that is not compliant with our Content Terms and Compliance.
In particular, the Affiliate warrant that its website does not:
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation
- Promote illegal activities, or
- Incorporate any material which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual properties rights or to violate the law.
- STUNNERZ will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of content, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
- We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships provided by STUNNERZ.
- We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Stunnerz will pay the Affiliate a fee equal to 1% of the value for each successfully completed subscription. The fee is inclusive of any VAT payable by STUNNERZ to the Affiliate.
- Approval and acceptance of the user subscription shall be at our sole discretion and STUNNERZ may reject any such subscription or any acceptance for any reason.
- Fees will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days.
- You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission/fee on your own accounts.
- Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Each party will use Confidential Information to perform its obligations under this Agreement and will not allow the information to be disclosed except:
- When required by law, court or any governmental or regulatory body
- Where the information has become generally available to the public
- Where the information was available or known to it on non-confidential basis before being disclosed under the Agreement
The Affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. STUNNERZ reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ third-party trademarks.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, STUNNERZ reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate Program is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by MF Technologies Ltd at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate program.
Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless STUNNERZ and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by STUNNERZ to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Each Party shall, at its own expenses, ensure that it comply with and assist the other party to comply with all legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time related to the use of personal data, including without limitation the UK GDPR and any implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation including the Data Protection Act 2018. This clause is in addition to, and does not reduce, remove or replace, any party’s obligations arising from such requirements.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted accordingly to English and Welsh law. All disputes and claims arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.