Terms of Services for Followers
MF Technologies Ltd registered in England and Wales, Company number 13601877, address: Unit 63 Sussex Innovation Centre Science Park Square Brighton Sussex BN1 9SB, Governing Law in the UK, is the operator of Stunnerz. References to “Stunnerz”, “we”, “our”, “us” are references to MF Technologies Ltd.
These terms and Condition for Followers are additional terms to which apply if a subscriber use STUNNERZ as a Follower of a Creator
- Any content uploaded or posted in any form in STUNNERZ shall be compliant in full to the terms set forth in the Terms of Service and in the Content Terms and Compliance.
- All transactions and interactions facilitated by STUNNERZ are regulated by the Standard Terms between Followers and Creators
- STUNNERZ is not responsible for and do not endorse any aspect of any Content posted by any User. We do not have any obligation to monitor any Content and have no direct control over what your Content may comprise.
- Creators are solely responsible for determining the pricing applicable to transactions and interactions and the Content to which you may be given access
The following terms will also apply to your use of STUNNERZ and you have explicitly agreed:
- The following terms will also apply to your use of STUNNERZ and you formally agree upon them:
- Terms of Service – all general terms which any user of STUNNERZ is obliged to agree.
- Privacy Notice – which provides the terms with which STUNNERZ uses and store any personal data and other information we collect
- Content Terms and Compliance – which sets out the details under which a content is allowed in STUNNERZ and breach will result in closing the account and report to law enforcement authorities
- Standard Terms between Followers and Creators – which does not form part of the agreement with STUNNERZ. It sets out the agreement and transaction terms between a Follower and a Creator
In these Terms of Service for Followers, the following additional terms are defined:
- "Subscription" means a Follower's monthly subscription to a Creator’s account;
- "VAT" means value added tax and any other tax imposed in addition to or in substitution for it at the rate from time to time imposed and any equivalent or similar governmental, state, federal, provincial, or municipal indirect tax, charge, duty, impost or levy in any other jurisdiction
- "Tax" shall include all forms of tax and statutory, governmental, state, federal, provincial, local government or municipal charges, duties, imposts, contributions, levies, withholdings or liabilities wherever chargeable in any jurisdiction.
- Any Follower Payments are exclusive of VAT, which shall be added at the current rate as applicable to Follower Payments.
- Subscription is necessary to view a Creator's Content and/or utilise interaction function by adding a payment card to your account.
- You authorise STUNNERZ to supply payment card details to a third-party payment provider for the purpose of processing your Payment.
- All Follower Payments will be charged in USD. Your payment card provider may charge you currency conversion fees and STUNNERZ do not have control over currency exchange rates or charges imposed by your payment card provider or bank and we are not responsible for paying any charges or fees imposed by your payment card provider or bank.
- You authorise and consent to each of these payments being debited using your supplied payment card details.
Monthly Subscription payments
- immediate payments for ad hoc Follower Payments such as use of the Follower interaction function on a Creator's account or paying a tip to the Creator.
- Subscriptions to a Creator's profile will automatically renew at the end of the monthly subscription period, except if your payment card was declined, the subscription price has increased, or you have turned off the "Auto-Renew" switch
- A Follower has the right to cancel any subscription at any time
- If you cancel a Subscription you will continue to be permitted to view the relevant Creator's Content until the end of the subscription period in which you cancelled, after which no further payments will be taken from your payment card in respect of subscriptions to that Creator's profile, and you will no longer be able to view the relevant Creator's Content.
- You agree that you will not make unjustified requests for a refund from any Creator which you follow, or unjustified chargeback requests of your payment card provider in relation to any transaction between you and a Creator. If we consider that any request for a refund or chargeback request was made by you in bad faith, we have the right to suspend or delete your User account.
- If STUNNERZ suspend your User account in accordance with our rights under the Terms of Service, then any Payments which would otherwise have fallen due during the period of suspension of your User account will be suspended during the period of the suspension of your User account.