MF Technologies Ltd registered in England and Wales, Company number 13601877, address: Unit 63 Sussex Innovation Centre Science Park Square Brighton Sussex BN1 9SB, Governing Law is the UK, is the operator of Stunnerz. References to “Stunnerz”, “we”, “our”, “us” are references to MF Technologies Ltd.
In these Terms of Service for Creators, defined terms have the same meanings given to them in the Terms of Service. In addition:
- "Person with Majority Control" means any individual who meets one or both of the following conditions in relation to a corporate entity:
- the individual holds, directly or indirectly, more than 50% of the shares in the corporate entity;
- the individual holds, directly or indirectly, more than 50% of the voting rights in the corporate entity;
- "VAT" means United Kingdom value added tax and any other tax imposed in addition to or in substitution for it at the rate from time to time imposed and any equivalent or similar governmental, state, federal, provincial, or municipal indirect tax, charge, duty, impost or levy in any other jurisdiction; and
- "Tax" shall include all forms of tax and statutory, governmental, state, federal, provincial, local government or municipal charges, duties, imposts, contributions, levies, withholdings or liabilities wherever chargeable and whether of the UK or any other jurisdiction.
- The following terms will also apply to your use of STUNNERZ and you formally agree upon them:
- Terms of Service – all general terms which any user of STUNNERZ is obliged to agree.
- Privacy Notice – which provides the terms with which STUNNERZ uses and store any personal data and other information we collect
- Content Terms and Compliance – which sets out the details under which a content is allowed in STUNNERZ and breach will result in closing the account and report to law enforcement authorities
- Standard Terms between Followers and Creators – which does not form part of the agreement with STUNNERZ. It sets out the agreement and transaction terms between a Follower and a Creator
- Affiliate Program Terms if you participate in the STUNNERZ Affiliate Program.
Fees and Creator Earnings
The following costs, fees and percentages will apply. STUNNERZ reserves the right to change the below percentages at any time and will communicate to the Creators in due course.
- STUNNERZ fees: We apply a fee of 15% (Fifteen per cent), exclusive of VAT, to any transaction and payment made by a Follower to a Creator
- Creator Earning: A Creator will receive 85 % (eighty-five per cent) of the Follower Payment, exclusive of VAT.
Creator Account set
For security and safety of each Creator, STUNNERZ uses digital technologies and processes to guarantee the identity of the Creator maintain the match between photo, documents, address and bank account.
- A Creator must provide:
- Documents must be a photo or a scanned copy only with all 4 corners of the document visible, no electronic document are allowed.
- a valid ID either Passport, Identity Card, Driving License or any form allowed by the Creator country law.
- The Photo or copy of the document must clearly show the government that issued the document and the expiration date and no parts can be redacted, covered, cut, or censored
- One holding the ID near the face making sure that both the face and the ID are fully visible.
- An email address that will be validated by STUNNERZ
- Bank Account Details
- A UK VAT number if you are registered for VAT in UK
- Any other information that can be required by your own country
- STUNNERZ may ask additional age or identity verification information at any time
- STUNNERZ has the right to reject the application of any Creator account for any reason.
- Only once the Creator Account is accepted and authorized by STUNNERZ, the Creator is able to add content and users can be able to subscribe as Followers.
Each Creator has the options to set up the subscription price for a Fan.
STUNNERZ provides valuable methods as how the Creator Earning are transferred.
- All Payments will be received by a third-party payment provider approved by STUNNERZ
- All Fans Payments and Creator Earnings are transacted in USD only.
- A Creator can use his/her own bank account or register for a Bitsafe Account (see www.bitsafe.com for Terms and Conditions) in which the related amounts are deposited
- Bitsafe may retain the right to apply fees to transfer the money (see www.bitsafe.com for further information)
- Bitsafe is a third-party and STUNNERZ doesn’t have any control nor business interest with the company
- All transaction costs are payed bt the Creator
- The Creator shall provide details of his/her own bank account or the bank account of a corporate entity in which the Creators are a Person with Majority Control.
- Corporate entities: If you set up a corporate entity to receive your Creator Earnings, you must provide evidence to us on request that you are the Person with Majority Control of that corporate entity. We will only pay your Creator Earnings into a bank account not held in your name where the bank account is held in the name of the corporate entity and you are the Person with Majority Control of that corporate entity. You agree that if you use a corporate entity to receive Creator Earnings you will comply with all laws (including Tax laws) which are applicable to corporate entities in the place where the corporate entity is established.
- The Creator account will be updated with your earnings within a reasonable time and the sum will transferred to the Creator bank account every 30 days (transaction date).
- Any legitimate and verified refund or chargeback requested by a Fan from their credit card provider in respect to any payment, the refunded amount will be deducted from your account
- We do not store any data disclosed by the Creator when register the Payout Options with a third-party payment provider.
- The Creator can keep only Bitsafe account and request a Bitsafe Debt Card to use this account as a normal current/checking account.
- Set up the Automatic transfer of the Payments from Bitsafe to your own account
- Manual (on-demand) transfer from Bitsafe to your account
- STUNNERZ do not have control over currency exchange rates or charges imposed by your bank or Bitsafe, and we are not responsible for paying any charges imposed.
- STUNNERZ have the right to withhold all or any part of the Creator Earnings due to you but not yet paid out in case of:
- All or any part of the Creator Earnings result from unlawful activity, either by the Creator or by the Follower who made the Payment resulting in the Creator Earnings
Account Access Security
STUNNERZ implements websites security methods to withstand attacks on the website and protect the content of each Creator. Such methods among others may include Strong Authentication and other state-of-the-art (e.g., HTTPS and SSL Certificates) technologies
In case the Creator loses access, the website provided a strong and secure process to reset the password and regain access.
- The Creator is responsible for any legal Tax affair including the reporting of the receipts of all payments as required by the Tax authority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides
- STUNNERZ do not have any responsibility of liable for any Tax affair of the Creators
- STUNNERZ reserve the right to close the account if notified of or become aware of any Tax non-compliance by the Creator.
- Creators are at all times bounded to comply with all laws and regulations relating to Tax in the respective countries.
- In case of any Tax non-compliance occurs in relation to your services in STUNNERZ or if any litigation, enquiry, or investigation that is in connection with, or which may lead to, any occurrence of Tax non-compliance, the Creator shall promptly notify STUNNERZ by email to info@Stunnerz.com providing details of the actions planned to address the occurrence of the Tax non-compliance and to prevent the same from happening again, together with any mitigating factors considered relevant;
All transactions and interactions facilitated by STUNNERZ are contracts between Followers and Creators on the terms of the Terms of Service between Followers and Creators
- Creators shall comply with VAT and all legal requirements and shall pay the VAT amount paid by STUNNERZ directly to the local authorities
- STUNNERZ is not responsible for any transaction or interaction between Followers and Creators as stated in the Standard Terms between Followers and Creators
- Content – the content uploaded or posted on STUNNERZ must comply with the terms set forth in the Content Terms and Compliance
- Only the Creator that uploaded Co-Authored Content will receive the Creator Earnings to the account and is solely responsible for distributing any revenue generated from the Co-Authored Content between the Creators shown in such Co-Authored Content.
- Stunnerz is not responsible to provide for enforcing any agreement between the Creators of a Co-Authored Content